Goods and Services Tax(GST)
1. Why Goods & Service Tax is needed?
Goods & Service tax is proposed indirect tax in India. GST arose from:- a) The need to cut down multiple indirect taxes such as excise duty, VAT, Octroi, Entry Tax, Luxury tax etc and have a uniform indirect tax across the country. b) The need to reduce the impact of taxes being imposed on taxes and thereby limit the overall inflationary impact on the common man. c) The need to create a single common market by eliminating distortion caused by varying tax rates in different states. d) The need to have a destination based consumption tax.
2. How is GST levied?
1. GST is levied on supply of goods and services other than alcohol for human consumption
2. The word Goods denotes every kind of movable property excluding money and securities but including actionable claims. Service means anything other than goods excluding money and securities.
3. Supply can be either within a State or between States.
4. Supply within a State attracts Central GST (CGST) and State GST (SGST) while Supply between States is subject to Integrated GST (IGST).
5. Taxation of GST is governed by three separate laws viz., SGST Act, CGST Act and IGST Act along with accompanying rules.
6. The proposed rates are Nil, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%.
7. Exports would be zero rated meaning that the taxes paid on inputs would be refunded.
8. Information Technology infrastructure is provided by GST Network.
3. When is GST applicable?
GST would be applicable after the enactment of the three separate laws. The law is expected to come into force from 1st July 2017.
4. Who will be subject to GST and who will administer GST?
Aggregate all India turnover of Rs 20 lacs in a financial year would make a person subject to GST. Threshold limit for special category states is Rs 10 lacs. The turnover would include supplies made as an agent, exempt supply, exports and inter-state stock transfer. The supplier is required to pay GST while for specific goods/services the recipient will be required to pay GST on reverse charge basis. Further, recipient will be required to pay GST for supply received from unregistered supplier. GST will be administered by Central Govt and State Govt. Central Excise & Services Tax department at the Central level and Commercial taxes department at the State level would be re-designated for implementing GST. Administration will be divided on mutually agreed basis based on turnover.
5. What will happen to existing indirect taxes after GST becomes the law?
Most of the existing indirect taxes would be subsumed under GS.
Goods and Services Tax | GST Suvidha Kendra | GST Suvidha Center | GST Suvidha Provider | GST Suvidha Online Opportunity all over Andhra Pradesh & telangana - Partner with us NOW ! Apply Now
Help Small Businesses File GST Returns
- Partner With WeP Digital And Open Franchise
- Easy To Open- Only 3 Steps
- Provide Over 20 Services To Small Businesses
- Over 100 Active WeP Suvidha Kendras
WeP Is The most Trusted GST Suvidha Kendra Franchise ?
Additional Money, Every Month.
- New GST Registration
- GSTR Filing
- Pancard Registration
- Digital Signature
- Income Taxt Filing
Who Can Avail The Services ?
Traders, retailers, small business owners and other Taxpayers can avail facilities of these centers and comply with GST very easily.
Who can open GSK ?
Xerox Shop, Internet Cafe, DTP Centers,Mee Seva, E-seva, Tax Return Preparers, Tax Consultants and people who are running Citizen Service Centers are readily eligible to setup these GSK centers.
Requirements To Open GSK ?
You are eligible to open Suvidha Kendra if you have ?
- 100 square feet Office space
- A computer With Printer & Scanner
- Secured Internet Connection
- Office Furniture
Services You can Provide ?
- GST Compliance
- Mutual Funds
- Income Tax Filing
- Company Registration
- Pan Card Services
- Sell GST Ready devices
- Digital Signatures and etc..
Road To Open WeP GSK ?
You can Register yourself with us to Setup your GST Suvidha Kendra with affiliation from us and become a GST Suvidha Provider in your own city in 3 simple steps-
Register on call or whats app +91-83899-45678 or email on email@example.com | www.nainatech.com or portal.wepdigital.com
Select GSK option and make the payment Netbanking/ Cheque / Cash / Mobile Banking
Provide Your Details.
Download the agreement.
That is it!
Here is what we give you- WeP Support ?
WeP GST Suvidha Kendra Partnership Certificate
We handover the User Credentials for our ASP platform.
We help you with the necessary training and knowledge.
You also will receive an Authentication certificate from us.
You will be provided with the Cobranding material, brochures and digital marketing support And our continuous support.
Partner With us Today